Meet our passionate team here.
We, the Team at Tranquil Gardens, are passionate about helping people understand their own abilities and potentials and consistently performing at their best with ease and peace.
Changing societal cultures and demanding work life is challenging the fine balance required between professional and personal life. We are very happy to play a catalytic role in people rediscovering their inner-self, keeping their emotions and energies balanced, for better health, well-being, personal development and spiritual awareness.
Saainirmala Raghunathan Perumall:
Founder of Tranquil Gardens has been working for years with mind technologies that are proven to bring out excellence in people’s abilities and performance. After an illustrious career with international organizations for 17+ years she started Tranquil Gardens in 2007 to focus completely on empowering people in their professional and personal lives.
She is a highly enthusiastic, energetic and passionate presenter. Saainirmala is Director and Instructor of Silva Ultramind ESP (Silva UltraMind USA),an NLP Trainer , Coach and Master Practitioner from NFNLP -USA, Certified Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy and Pastlife Regression Therapy Practitioner and Trainer from (CHII), and Teacher of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Reiki Master and Chakra Healer and trainer.
Her experience as a people manager coupled with certifications in NLP ,Hypnotherapy, Silva Mind Control in addition to an engineering degree helped her in understanding the ways to tap the full potential of human mind while maintaining a good balance of professional and personal life.
As an NLP Coach and Silva instructor and Energy Healer she has worked with hundreds of people to de-stress, rejuvenate and rediscover their life passion and living the dream life with ease and peace.
Apart from the full time Tranquil Gardens team, we also have guest faculty who are experts in the field of management, people development and empowerment.
- He has 20+ years of IT industry experience leading people and businesses.
- NLP Trainer, NLP Master Practitioner and NLP Coach certified by NFNLP, USA
- Law of Attraction and Past Life Regression Instructor
- Certified Hypnosis expert from California Hypnosis Institute of India
- Practitioner of Emotional Freedom Techniques and Silva Mind Control methods.
- Past Life Regression and Age regression expert.
- Has been in the IT industry for over 23+ years. Has successfully managed teams of over 200+ people, and motivated them to perform consistently at higher levels.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering Graduate from College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University, Chennai.
- Post Graduate in Business Management from IIM Ahmedabad.
- He has held multiple leadership roles in large IT companies like Accenture, Cognizant Technologies, and Wipro. He later became entrepreneur and built a successful software product company “Agile Labs”.
- He works with
- Emotional issues like stress, anxiety, restlessness, insomnia, and uncontrollable outburst of anger.
- Relationship issues like unhappy marriage, Sexual incompatibility, Pre and / or Post divorce trauma, family feud, trauma arising out of sudden death of loved ones etc.
- Personal issues like lack of confidence, stage fear, not having enough friends, fear of speaking / expressing views in a group, fear of darkness, fear of heights etc.
- Workplace issues like anxious about loss of job, low performance in-spite-of adequate skills, isolation by peer group, lack of enthusiasm to get up from bed to go work, stagnation at work place.
- De-addiction from Smoking, Alcohol and any substance abuse.
Silva UltraMind ESP Trainer, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Trainer, NLP Master Practitioner and Life Coach, Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy Trainer (EKAA Level 1) and Transpersonal Regression Therapist (TASSO), Aura Reader (OAOL), Redikall Healer (OAOL), Tarot Card Reader, Reiki and Chakra Healer.
- She works with
- Emotional issues like stress, trauma, insomnia, anger, guilt, depression, psychosomatic ailments, etc.
- Relationship issues including marital woes, post-divorce trauma, parent-child issues, abuse-physical, mental and emotional, love-pain etc
- Personal issues like fears and phobias, addictions, blocks to success, etc
- > Survivors of physical, emotional, verbal and sexual abuse
- Workplace issues like performance anxiety, lack of confidence, loss of motivation/inspiration, etc.
She is passionate about guiding people to understanding and utilizing their abilities to the fullest potential, with the understanding of the metaphysical fabric of existence.
Her journey in this path began back in 2002 with her curiosity for the complexity of physical existence. She was drawn into studying subjects like people behavior, the mind-body-soul connection, parapsychology and the world beyond the physical senses. This awareness was sparked by books authored by Dr Raymond A Moody and Brian Weiss, which later inspired her to attend various training programs on ESP, energy based healing sciences, and integrated clinical hypnotherapy. And she continues to expand her knowledge base and skills in the area of human behavior and spirituality through ongoing studies and certifications. She started her career as an architect with a reputed firm after her B.Arch graduation from R V School of Architecture, Bangalore. Having devoted years to studying Metaphysics, the mystical aspects of the mind and world beyond the physical senses, her transition from being a professional Architect to a qualified Psychotherapist was quite natural. Her calling as a healer and therapist has enabled her to work with clients from different walks of life. Her greatest learning, she says, is that all of us are personifications of Divinity. She enjoys assisting her clients to discover this Divinity in them, and the unlimited power within themselves to accomplish anything their mind can fathom and beyond.