HolyFire Usui Reiki Level 1 & 2 (ICRT Curriculum)
Do you want to feel energetic, balanced, centred, and connected with your life's purpose and feel the joy and bliss you deserve every day?
Then enroll now for the amazing experience of Reiki Healing.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a natural, non-evasive Japanese energy healing system that restores and balances the body’s “Ki” energy centers. By balancing the body’s energy centers to a natural healthy state allows toxins or existing conflicts within the mind, body, and spirit to be cleansed and balanced,resulting in health and wellness.
This hands-on or soft touch technique channels energy from practitioner to client to assist and enhance the body's natural ability to heal itself. As improvement develops the natural processes of renewal are enhanced and more effective, ultimately opening up more of the body’s life energy flow. It is this universal life energy that is within us and surrounds us, and without it we cease to exist.
Those who use Reiki as part of their personal wellness program feel joyful, energetic, balanced, centered, and connected with their life’s purpose.
Usui Reiki Level 1 & 2 includes:
- Both the attunements
- Reiki Hand positions
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others.
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui including: Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho -developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning - detecting where Reiki is needed, Gyoshi ho - sending Reiki with the eyes, Koki ho - using the breath to send Reiki, Kenyoku - dry bathing or clearing ones energy field, Jacki-kiri Joka-ho, clearing objects of negative energy.
- Hayashi Healing Guide
- Using Reiki for specific conditions
- The Reiki II symbols, how to use them with practice time
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
- Distant healing
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
Time : 10 am – 4 pm
Days : 2 days
Fee : Rs. 5000/-
** Certification, Lunch and Course Material Included